Thursday, November 4, 2010

more nominations!

I feel like such a lucky girl!  I checked my mail tonight to find 3 new nominations.  so in total:

Best Video
(2) rickiesgal - Lost Gets Found (Buffy) PENDING
(3) rickiesgal - I'm Not Your Girlfriend (Harmony/Spike) PENDING
(4) rickiesgal - Just Friends (Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy) PENDING
(5) rickiesgal - It Just Has To Be This Way (Buffy/Angel)


Yes Mistress [Sexiest Vid]
(1) rickiesgal - I'm Not Your Girlfriend (Harmony/Spike) PENDING

Not in Kansas Anymore [Most Unique Vid]
(2) rickiesgal - Lost Gets Found (Buffy) PENDING

The Faceless Champion [Best Character Vid]
(1) rickiesgal - Just Friends (Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy) PENDING

So if you are a part of that community or heck even if you're not head on over to Running With Scissors and cast your vote. And be sure to check out the competition as there are some wonderful vids up.

http://community.livejournal.com/rwsawards/



No comments:

Post a Comment