Friday, February 3, 2012

The Ladies Of Whedon


I've rigged up an embed of my own for now. If you get a box asking to upgrade Divx player just click cancel. it should still play if your codecs are up to date. if not see below.

Can't Watch This Video? Download the DivX Web Player for Windows Or For Mac!
Problems With The Audio? Download The AC3 Filter Codec Here





Song: Feelin Love
Artist: Paula Cole
Vidder: RickiesGal
Fandom:  BTVS / Angel
Program Used: Windows Movie Maker
Summary: So way back when as I was perusing for pics for slideshows, I kept finding all these sexy shots the ladies of Whedon had done, so I decided what the heck! It's a very simple slide-show with no effects at all. This one's for the fellas and the gals who'll appreciate it. ;)

Download: http://movreel.com/vf3jvlqx5jwc

No comments:

Post a Comment